Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/29 13:18:53 UTC

Apache Hop integration

Dear fellow incubators,

Greetings from the Apache Hop (incubating) devs.
We would like to add Doris as a supported database to Hop.  Typically we
support relational databases through JDBC connections.  Just a few
questions if I may...
- Do you have a JDBC driver or one that can be used with Doris?  We're
looking for one that is APL 2.0 compatible.
- Do you have a specific API or toolset to do bulk loading?

Thanks in advance!

Matt
----
hop.apache.org

Re:Re: Re: Apache Hop integration

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Hop:
We'd like to add more details and generate a PR for this documentation.
Thank you!

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen