Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Denis Kuzmenok <fo...@ukr.net> on 2011/06/14 16:44:16 UTC

Strange behavior

Hi.

I've  debugged search on test machine, after copying to production server
the  entire  directory  (entire solr directory), i've noticed that one
query  (SDR  S70EE  K)  does  match  on  test  server, and does not on
production.
How can that be?

Re: Strange behavior

Posted by Denis Kuzmenok <fo...@ukr.net>.
Of  course,  i  did  stop  the solr before copying the index. Deleting
index and reindexing on production server did solve an issue. Strange,
but working..

Re: Strange behavior

Posted by Alexey Serba <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: Strange behavior

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Well, you could provide the results with &debugQuery=on. You could
provide the schema.xml and solrconfig.xml files for both. You
could provide a listing of your index files. You could provide some
evidence that you've tried chasing down your problem using tools
like Luke or the Solr admin interface. Something please...

You might also review:

Best
Erick

Re: Strange behavior