Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rubin Bennett <rb...@thatitguy.com> on 2008/10/28 12:33:09 UTC

Re: I hate Spam Assassin, don't know how it got on my computer and desperately need to get rid of it

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 17:54 -0400, corbie@capital.net wrote:
> 75% of my mail one on one to clients is  getting blocked...I keep
> having to back-door mail through an online  mail service which means I
> can't access items I need easily...please,  please, how do I remove
> it?  I didn't ask for it, I don't want it and  my clients are furious
> at what looks like my lack of response...when I wrote to J Mason he
> said it was my ISP, and their tech people say it definitely is not.
>
> Rev. Corbie Mitleid
> FIRE THROUGH SPIRIT
> www.firethroughspirit.com
> 518-275-9575
> 877-321-CORBIE

A little more information would be appropriate; what is your email
program, how do you know SpamAssassin is blocking your mail, etc.?

Also, putting the subject "I hate SpamAssassin" on a message sent to a
list of people who like SpamAssassin a lot and whom you are asking for
help is probably not the best plan ever...

Rubin

--
Rubin Bennett
rbTechnologies, LLC

(802)223-4448
http://thatitguy.com

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."
  Voltaire, Essay on Tolerance
  French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)