Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com> on 2008/05/22 16:46:25 UTC

Is there a list of available variables or expressions to use in POM file

Hi,

Is there a list of available variables and expressions one can insert
into a pom file?

In particular I am looking for inserting variables like the current date
into the manifest entries.

Andreas

RE: Is there a list of available variables or expressions to use in POM file

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
There is the buildnumber tool, but we have also scheduled this addition
for 2.0.10.

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Maybe this would help :)