Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2018/06/28 15:48:06 UTC

RE: Collection reload leaves dangling SolrCore instances

Hello,

It doesn't appear to be fixed on 7.4. During core reload there is the memory spike, afterwards i loose about 110 MB in OldGen. Forcing GC doesn't free the memory.

On reloads, it seems one instance per core is retained. So on my local box where all collections are in one instance, i can easily get OOME if i reload a couple of replica's.

So, do you have another already existing issue for me matching this problem? Or shall i open a new issue.

Many thanks,
Markus