Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Hashim Khan <en...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/27 10:04:17 UTC

Download a named graph as an NT file

Hi,
      I want to download a named graph as an NT file. This named graph is
available in virtuoso and has 1090830 triples. Using CONSTRUCT query in the
GUI does not work for me. Using ./riot command line utility by Apache Jena
as well could help. I would ask about a nice solution please.

--
regards,
*Hashim Khan*

Re: Download a named graph as an NT file

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
riot will use content negotiation to fetch the URL (including the query
string).

You can use --formatted to choose the output format.

Or,

Download in any format and use riot to convert it.

If Virtuoso supports the SPARQL Graph Store Protocol

http://host/endpointNameForGSP?graph=URI

where URI is the %-encoded graph name.

     Andy