Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ViruS <sv...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 11:52:46 UTC

Solr group witch minimum count in each group

Hi,

I try to get all duplicated documents in my index.
I have signature field and I now can take duplicates witch
facet.filed=signature , but I want use only one request to get groups of
duplicates documents
at end I stop witch this
query: /solr/select?q=*:*&group=true&group.field=signature&group.truncate=true&group.ngroups=true
I search somthing similar to MySQL query:
SELECT * FROM table GROUP BY signature HAVING COUNT(*)>2

Thanks in advanced

--
Piotr (ViruS) Sikora
svirus@gmail.com

Re: Solr group witch minimum count in each group

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Filtering results based on group count isn't supported yet. There is
already an issue created for this feature:

Martijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen