Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/24 10:32:53 UTC

Creating a sandbox or branch for unused xbean modules

Before releasing 2.6, I' d like to have feedback
about moving modules that are not part of the distribution to a sanxbo or
banch area.
These modules are (in parenthesis are the name of their respective creator):
   xbean-jaxb (James)
   xbean-jmx (Alan)
   xbean-oxm (Alan) (empty)
   xbean-sca (James)

Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Creating a sandbox or branch for unused xbean modules

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Aug 24, 2006, at 1:32 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

>   xbean-oxm (Alan) (empty)

This one is actually mine.  Feel free to kill it.

+1 on the rest too.

-David

Re: Creating a sandbox or branch for unused xbean modules

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 good idea

--

James
-------

Re: Creating a sandbox or branch for unused xbean modules

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Before releasing 2.6, I' d like to have feedback
> about moving modules that are not part of the distribution to a sanxbo or
> banch area.
> These modules are (in parenthesis are the name of their respective
> creator):
>   xbean-jaxb (James)
>   xbean-jmx (Alan)
>   xbean-oxm (Alan) (empty)