Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/06/11 22:23:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bean Validation 0.1-incubating released

The Apache Bean Validation [1] community is proud to announce our
0.1-incubating release, which is our first release as an Apache
Incubator project.

This release is based on the final JSR303 Bean Validation, Version 1.0
specification [2] and passes the Bean Validation 1.0.3 TCK.

Please visit the Downloads [3], Documentation [4] and Samples [5] pages
on our project website to lean how to start using Apache Bean Validation.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/bval/
[2] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=303
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/downloads.html
[4] https://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/documentation.html
[5] https://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/samples.html

Thanks,
Donald Woods

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bean Validation 0.1-incubating released

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Yep, thanks for catching that.  I was thinking most people would grab
the org.apache.bval.bundle jar, which has bval-core and bval-jsr303 in
it and works in non-OSGi environments too.  I'll update the table.  Thanks.

-Donald

Posted by Roman Stumm <ro...@gmx.de>.
Hi Donald,