Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Theobald X. Donovan" <gs...@gmx.de> on 2007/07/07 23:53:36 UTC

Me, I was meditating on a cold beer.

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Me, I was meditating on a cold beer. So the catwalk was brief, and the
after-catwalk nap was correspondingly long - real wheel of nature stuff,
and very beautiful in its way. While Leroy meditates on his favorite
fallen log. Off to one side grins a groundhog skull. All of Gaia's
glades are killing grounds, and we all were born to die.
A gun goes rooty toot toot.

Truly, it was a miracle; and those of us who have had cats with bladder
problems will  read it with pious but jealous awe. In further culinary
news, last night's simple dinner - sauteed baby artichokes and green
peas, served over couscous cooked in broth and with a generous
sprinkling of Pecorino. Curtis knows all this stuff, and delights in it
all, and I delight in him.

I'll give you a buck if you chuck Chuck Yeager under the chin.
Obviously, I have months of work ahead of me to come up with a good
balance between lightness and corniness.

I also had the bleu cheese scrapple croissant, which I really can't
recommend.

Here's a larger version of the sequence, courtesy of Picasa Web Albums.
Our goal is that a traveler along the road will not see any trash atall,
just as I did not when first I came along. While Leroy meditates on his
favorite fallen log.

One has to watch the webcam carefully, since the ship doesn't stay on
the ground very long, and the takeoff is very quick - I was lucky to
catch the thing in flight.

And always remember my mother's sage advice. I am compelled partly by my
memory of my first trip up Indian Creek when I was retirement
househunting. One has to watch the webcam carefully, since the ship
doesn't stay on the ground very long, and the takeoff is very quick - I
was lucky to catch the thing in flight. Piehole's to check my email on
the free wifi. This bosky dell, this blossom-bedizened bower, is a
killing ground.
At the end of the day we have filled the bed of Curtis's pickup, largely
with things that have lain moldering since before we were born.

This bosky dell, this blossom-bedizened bower, is a killing ground. But
the real attraction of these outings is quality time with Curtis. But
the real attraction of these outings is quality time with Curtis.

As in the case of the cat exvoto I posted here back in March, the
Museum's blinkered and tragically unimaginative collections committee
says we won't try to acquire the artifact.

It is a satisfying measure of our diligence that we have to look harder
and longer each time to find these things, and often have to dig or
winch them out.
As in the case of the cat exvoto I posted here back in March, the
Museum's blinkered and tragically unimaginative collections committee
says we won't try to acquire the artifact.

UPDATE - phone service has been restored. But hey, spring is springing.
This bosky dell, this blossom-bedizened bower, is a killing ground.