Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Meves Kai (ext)" <Ka...@ptd.siemens.de> on 2004/12/01 10:58:17 UTC

RE: how to catch resize events in JSVGCanvas via shift + right mo use key

Hi Maik,

I think, what you want is scripting your SVG. Have a look at
http://xml.apache.org/batik/javaScripting.html
In the first example code, "click" and the "SVGload" actions on the
JSVGCanvas are catched. For catching zoom-events you will need to add
something like this:
t.addEventListener("SVGZoom", new OnZoomAction(), false);
and you will need to implement the OnZoomAction class, where you can place
the code you want to be executed on zoom actions. Remember, that if you want
to change the SVGDocument you have to do this in the UpdateManager thread.

Hope that helped,
Kai.