Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> on 2009/09/16 17:19:24 UTC

Re: Archiva 1.2.1 - repos won't get index

Hi,
I gave this another try by doing the following steps.

1. deleting repo/.index and repo/.indexer
2. touching all files and dirs in repo recursively
3. running the repo scan

When we search now for e.g. xmlbeans, we do get a few jar-artifacts that
contain a package-name "xmlbeans". But we do not get the artifact whose name
is xmlbeans.

I have no idea what else to try to make the search-function to work again.
User's here are pretty annoyed about it.

Any suggestion what to do except filing a jira issue?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Perhaps you could use Luke to inspect the Lucene index and see whether
that helps identify the issue by looking at what data has been
successfully recorded?