Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/10 16:16:33 UTC

Error creating or deleting user through lenya CMS

HI All

I am trying to create user through CMS admin section. It throughs following
error:

Premature end of file.

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: uncaught JavaScript
exception: at addUser
(file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/content/admin/users/user-admin.js,
Line 373): org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
org.apache.lenya.ac.cache.CachingException:
org.apache.lenya.ac.cache.BuildException:
org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Premature end of file.

And when try to remove a user it says:

file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/pubs/testpublication/config/ac/policies/url-policy.acml
(No such file or directory)

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: uncaught JavaScript
exception: at userDeleteUser
(file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/content/admin/users/user-admin.js,
Line 419): org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: Path:
[/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/pubs/testpublication/config/ac/policies/url-policy.acml]

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance,

Sac

Re: Error creating or deleting user through lenya CMS

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.uzh.ch>.
Hi Sac

> I am experiencing problem on version 1.2.4. <http://1.2.4.>

Ok, this is an older version. Is that a problem which abruptly occur?
That mean could you ever create a user with that version?

>From the error message i propse to delete the cocoon-cache. Sometimes we
do have problem with that cache too.
Using tomcat you should delete the directory
$TOMCAT_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost/lenya and restart tomcat.

HTH

Jann

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Jann Forrer <jann.forrer@id.uzh.ch
> <ma...@id.uzh.ch>> wrote:
>
>     Hi sac
>
>     >
>     > I am trying to create user through CMS admin section. It throughs
>     > following error:
>     >
>     > Premature end of file.
>     >
>     > org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: uncaught
>     > JavaScript exception: at addUser
>     >
>     (file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/content/admin/users/user-admin.js,
>     > Line 373): org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
>     > org.apache.lenya.ac.cache.CachingException:
>     > org.apache.lenya.ac.cache.BuildException:
>     > org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
>     > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
>     >
>     >
>     > And when try to remove a user it says:
>     >
>     >
>     file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/pubs/testpublication/config/ac/policies/url-policy.acml
>     > (No such file or directory)
>     >
>     > org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: uncaught
>     > JavaScript exception: at userDeleteUser
>     >
>     (file:/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/content/admin/users/user-admin.js,
>     > Line 419): org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
>     > org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: Path:
>     >
>     [/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenyaproject/lenya/pubs/testpublication/config/ac/policies/url-policy.acml]
>     >
>     >
>     Which version of lenya do you use? The latest 2.0.2 Release?
>
>     Jann

Jann Forrer
Informatikdienste
Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zürich

oooO   mail:  jann.forrer@id.unizh.ch
(  )   phone: +41 44 63 56772
 \ (   fax:   +41 44 63 54505
  \_)  http://www.id.unizh.ch

Re: Error creating or deleting user through lenya CMS

Posted by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jann

I am experiencing problem on version 1.2.4.

Thanks
Sac

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.uzh.ch>.
Hi sac