Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/12 04:43:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Douma Fang

Hi, Community,

I am pleased to announce that Douma Fang, whose Apache JIRA user name is @qz and Github user name is @doumafang, has been voted in as a new Incubator Weex committer.

He has did and is doing a great job on Weex,  especially in iOS part,  and I just want to say thanks and congratulations. Please join me to say congratulations to Douma Fang!

Douma, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

Thanks.
Adam Feng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Douma Fang

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Douma!

-Myrle

Posted by George Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks.
George Xu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Douma Fang

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang