Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stathy Touloumis <st...@edventions.com> on 2001/02/23 00:41:26 UTC

[OT] RE: (apache question) Working around MaxClients?

Why don't you setup apache to do proxying?

Re: [OT] RE: (apache question) Working around MaxClients?

Posted by Philip Mak <pm...@aaanime.net>.
# Doesn't work. Children still get tied up serving requests.
#ProxyPass / http://www.animewallpapers.com:8080/
#ProxyPassReverse / http://www.animewallpapers.com:8080/

That doesn't get me around the limit of 41 Apache processes...

-Philip Mak (pmak@aaanime.net)