Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 23:57:23 UTC

Review requests sent to wrong mailing list

Hi guys,

I just now posted a review request (https://reviews.apache.org/r/22793/,
not that it's the point of this mail) and I saw that the automatic
notification was actually sent to the wrong email address (and to my own
email, which is why I even saw it).

It was sent to: metamodel-dev@incubator.apache.org

While I guess it should be sent to dev@metamodel.incubator.apache.org

Can we fix this somehow?

Kasper

Re: Review requests sent to wrong mailing list

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.