Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Babul <bs...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 20:55:53 UTC

Re: COntract First web service, issue in Axis2 xmlbeans binding

I had to change the following in xsd:

<xs:element name="ZipCode" type="xs:int"/>

	<xs:element name="ZipCode">
		<xs:complexType>
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="args0" type="xs:int" />
			</xs:sequence>
		</xs:complexType>
	</xs:element>

and it worked

I think we should organize the xsd properly.