Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by chuck ef <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2018/11/01 21:34:30 UTC

Re: OO on Mac OS Mojave

Just FYI.

I only recently upgraded to Mojave (10.14.1) on a new machine and can confirm that the scrolling is a bit stilted (jerky). This is on a new machine that never had High Sierra (well it did when I bought it, but I quickly upgraded after boot up).

It's fine on my other machine (with High Sierra, 10.13.6) - very smooth.

Also, never had issues with external devices.