Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Sebastian Pfaff <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 15:09:42 UTC

How can i see my self defined functions?

hi @ll,

how can i see my self defined functions within the database? What i
mean, is something like this for procedures: ij> SHOW PROCEDURES;

AFAIK, this information is elsewhere stored in one of the derby system
tables, but i can't remember where.

TNX in advance

Sebastian

Re: How can i see my self defined functions?

Posted by Sebastian Pfaff <se...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rick,

tnx for your fast reply. Your select stmt works fine.

Regards

Sebastain

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Sebastian,