Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/08/01 05:34:11 UTC

Re: RSS feeds in maven archiva

Hi,

It shouldn't require any additional action. I did find I occasionally got an empty result on 1.3.9, but the feeds are working correctly in 2.1.0.

The error you got seems like it doesn't see /feeds/ at all - what is the RSS URL you are subscribing to?

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Fixed. See https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1857