Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/03/09 03:43:22 UTC

[POLL] What version of java are you using with Turbine?

I am curious to find out the oldest version of java that people are
using with Turbine...

Also, what version of Turbine are you using?

Re: [POLL] What version of java are you using with Turbine?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 21:43, Quinton McCombs wrote:
> I am curious to find out the oldest version of java that people are
> using with Turbine...
>
> Also, what version of Turbine are you using?

I think a poll was taken some time ago. Not exactly sure, but there was
a poll. I think Kurt was keeping track.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com