Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Felix Mayerhuber <fe...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 23:30:45 UTC

Release request for maven-installer-plugin

Hi,

I don't want to seem unpolite, but I write again since I got no response
and thought the mail got maybe lost. Is there a release for the maven
installer plugin in the near future planned?

Kind regards,
Felix

Re: Release request for maven-installer-plugin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
thanks for the ping :-).
I will

2012/9/3 Felix Mayerhuber <fe...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to ask if there is any progress here?
>
> Kind regards
> Felix
>
> Am 2012-08-10 11:17, schrieb Olivier Lamy:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Except someone beat, I can work on that after my next week holidays.
>>
>> 2012/8/8 Felix Mayerhuber <fe...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't want to seem unpolite, but I write again since I got no response
>>> and
>>> thought the mail got maybe lost. Is there a release for the maven
>>> installer
>>> plugin in the near future planned?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Felix

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Release request for maven-installer-plugin

Posted by Felix Mayerhuber <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,