Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Asanka Nissanka <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 02:14:19 UTC

Re: Looking forward to contribute | Introducing myself

Thank you for your response. I'm interested in plugin development.

Asanka

Regards
*Asanka Nissanka*
Srilanka

Mobile: +9471 812 1914
Skype: asanka-x

  <http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/asanka-nissanka/37/734/80><http://www.facebook.com/asankanissanka>
  <https://twitter.com/asankanissanka/>

Posted by Asanka Nissanka <as...@gmail.com>.
John, Thanks for sharing, I hadn't looked there, but I had looked the
phonegap guide. Seems like this is almost the same.

Marcel, As I think pretty much everything to know is in this. Anyways is
there anything to add as you think, I would love to do that. Same time I
would also like to know whether there are any requirements on developing
new plugins ?

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John M. Wargo" <jw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Asanka Nissanka <as...@gmail.com>.