Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by matt <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 04:27:43 UTC

Queue read/write Store

Is it possible to have the Ignite Queue data be persisted via some sort of
Store? I've looked at the docs and can't seem to find any info on how queues
(and Sets for that matter) relate to the CacheStore and read/write
through/behind - how does this work? Essentially, I'd like for the data in
the queue to be persisted to some persistence store, and then read back in
later if needed (restart etc.).

Thanks,
- Matt

Re: Queue read/write Store

Posted by luqmanahmad <lu...@gmail.com>.
Matt,

Someone already raised this issue before and there was some discussion on
the @dev as well. See [1] and [2] for more information.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Stupide-question-about-Queue-td2557.html
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Stupide-question-about-Queue-td2557.html>