Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de> on 2008/03/18 10:44:56 UTC

Re: Facing problem in integrating servicemix with jboss

Hi,
do you solve your problems? I tried the same and got the same errors.

Greetings
/Steffen

Posted by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de>.
Tahnk you Anand,
but its finally working (s. rest of discussion).

Greetings
/Steffen

Posted by Anand K Kalyanasundaram <an...@cavs.msstate.edu>.
Hi Steffen,

Posted by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de>.
Ok,
this is good to know. But I think this is not the "official" way to deploy
servicemix in JBoss, so I hope that there will be a release of the
ServiceMixJbossDeployer in future which will fix this issue.

I try this deployer while I hope, that this will let me easily access
exisiting EJBs via jsr181 component and Spring (don't know if this is the
best way to do this...).

Greetings
/Steffen

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.