Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 10:59:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.0

Hello,

I've cut a new release of the maven-ipojo-plugin fixing the issue detected
by Richard in the first round (NOTICE and DEPENDENCIES were inverted).

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-055/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 055 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Clement

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1: Richard Hall, Karl Pauls, Felix Meschberger, Clement Escoffier

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks & Regards,

Clement

From:  Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>
Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:59:00 +0100