Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 03:34:01 UTC

Re: How to transfer a big message

Uh.. you probably wanted to mention WriteFuture?

http://mina.apache.org/report/trunk/apidocs/org/apache/mina/common/WriteFuture.html

2008-02-27 (수), 19:53 -0500, Mark Webb 쓰시길:

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: How to transfer a big message

Posted by "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <tr...@gmail.com>.
Oh I see. :)

2008-03-11 (화), 14:11 -0400, Mark Webb 쓰시길:

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.

--
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one