Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Scott Zhong <Sc...@roguewave.com> on 2008/02/22 23:37:43 UTC

locale, which are most important to test

Hi Martin,

  I'm in the process of trying to reduce the amount of time spend
building the locale database and ran into a few questions.  First, which
locales are more important to test? Are they all equally as important?
Second, how would you invoke "gmake locales" to build a certain locale
database for only a select few locales?

Re: locale, which are most important to test

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Scott Zhong wrote:
> Hi Martin, do you have time to go through the list with me today?

Today's not good. Let's talk next week.

Martin

Posted by Scott Zhong <Sc...@roguewave.com>.

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.