Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rigas Parathyras <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 12:00:23 UTC

Re: FOP Transformer Exception (oracle)

For those that are interested, I did the following change in transformer
initialization, changing the default transformer factory to apache one
(default oracle was causing a problem) and it worked fine.

import org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl;

TransformerFactory factory = new TransformerFactoryImpl(); // explicitely
call apache xalan
//TransformerFactory factory = TransformerFactory.newInstance(); // default
oracle problem!

Thanks
Rigas