Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/04/08 10:03:22 UTC

Newsletter for march

Hi... anyone up for doing the March newsletter?  I did Feb but they didn't
end up publishing the Feb issue so now they're looking at doing a joint one
for Feb and March and to be honest I don't feel like doing it for March.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Newsletter for march

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
I volunteer for March until we get the bloggy thing going.  Been doing
too much programming and need more adminy...

wait i didn't just say that did i?

Re: Newsletter for march

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Glen Stampoultzis wrote:

> At 09:41 PM 8/04/2003, you wrote:
>
>> Yeah, lets try and rotate this a little.  Avik did 1.  I did like 3,
>> Glen did like 2 or 3...
>

> I don't mind continuing to do it but I just don't feel like doing
> March as I've been doing nothing but adminy stuff lately and I'd like
> to get back into programming.

right..  I just think we should rotate.  I'm also going to set up a POI
news blog and give everyone access to it (a common account) and then we
can just do it as we go.  I'll do it on my server or Apache's, its
irrelevant to me :-).  The principal is that we should share the joy and
the pain so that NO ONE ever gets burnt out on adminy stuff!

Thanks,

-Andy

Re: Newsletter for march

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.