Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cocoon User <co...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/16 11:38:32 UTC

cocoon redirect

Hi all,

I want to log when the user follows an external link of an HTML page.

I put an internal link instead (with the external link as a parameter), that uses the session context (xsl:session) to get the user ID and writes a log record to a SQL database using the sql transformer.

Afterwards, I would then link to redirect to the external link.  But when I use the <map:redirect-to> command, my pipeline is not executed.  If I serialize before, it is executed but the redirect is not performed.

How do I log an external link using session and sql transformer with an redirect at the end of the pipiline?

Thank you very much for your help!

SQL Transformer, part of xml doc in a database field.

Posted by Chris <ch...@yahoo.com>.
SQL Transformer, part of xml doc in a database field.

What if one of the fields from a select statement
in an <sql:query> has a text field that contains
a valid xml document.

All the '<' and '>' characters get escaped, I would like
the xml in this field to be part of the rowset
as valid xml,

any ideas, is there a way to say don't escape for
a specific field?

-chris

Basic authentication

Posted by Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie>.
I have failed to find anything in the docs about implementing
crude Apache-style authentication (eg equivalent to .htaccess).
We don't have any global auth framework yet, so the more
sophisticated methods won't be applicable. The user requirement
is simply to restrict some directories to user/psw pairs "like
we did before" :-) Can someone point me at what I must have
missed? I guess I could fake it up (although I don't know how
to call crypt() from within an XSLT script) but I felt there is
probably a better way...

///Peter

Re: cocoon redirect

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.