Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Diaz Soho <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 05:51:50 UTC

embedded platform use maven

Hi ,

If my embedded platform can run jamvm for java applications. Is it
possible to run maven on the embedded platform for java application ?

does maven provide .so shared library or classpath for java application?

Re: embedded platform use maven

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Sounds tricky, even if you get Maven and it's dependencies working with
James, presumably you would also need javac to compile?

Why do you want to compile Java code on the embedded platform?

It should be more doable to package your application for jamvm using Maven,
but doing that packaging on a regular JVM (Oracle, OpenJDK, IBM Java)