Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 13:40:14 UTC

Custom Interpreter group is not displayed on the GUI

Hi,

I am writing a custom interpreter for apache zeppelin. I added the
interpreter class to the zeppelin-site.xml and also updated the
interpreter-setting.json of my interpreter's module.
But when build the project and start the zeppelin server, the interpreter
group I given for my interpreter is not shown in the drop down.
Could you please let me know how to resolve this?

Please find my code here. [1]

[1]
https://github.com/minudika/zeppelin/tree/WSO2_Siddhi_Interpreter/wso2_receiver

Also I have committed my current updated zeppelin-site.xml.

Thank you!

--
*Minudika Malshan*
Undergraduate

Re: Custom Interpreter group is not displayed on the GUI

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Great!

You have to set your files including interpreter-setting.json under
subdirectory of interpreter directory.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Custom Interpreter group is not displayed on the GUI

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Custom Interpreter group is not displayed on the GUI

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

https://github.com/minudika/zeppelin/blob/WSO2_Siddhi_Interpreter/wso2_receiver/resources/interpreter-setting.json

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.