Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/17 12:43:29 UTC

Nested tagscomplete example for Table (with check-box, hyperlink) Help, help help

	I am searching JSP example with Struts tags (probably nested tags)
	display a table with multiple rows and columns.

	I have to follow a minimum well-defined format:
	- one column has to offer hyperlink;
	- one column is composed of check-box;
	- each column of the table can be sorted by ascending or decreasing
order;

	I must produce this model very quickly and I hope that a person will
have done something
	of similar and will be able to help me to hold my time.

	Thank you very much in advance.