Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mathias Ochsendorf <ma...@ochsendorf.net> on 2002/06/05 09:42:19 UTC

problems with nightly build

Hi NG,

sorry that I post directly, but the bugzilla service is actually not
available. I've problems to start cocoon with the cvs sources from today.

I can't start either tomcat 4.01 nor 4.03:

catalina logs:
# An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
# Program counter=0x4029092e
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804de58 nid=0x147b runnable

I figured out, that avalon-framework-20020603.jar might be responsible for
that. Because if I use a older version of avalon-framework tomcat can
initialize sucessful. But cocoon require the newest avalon-framework.

Can someone take a closer look ?

Greetings - Mathias
--
Mathias Ochsendorf