Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 00:59:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r448388 - /myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/lifecycle/

Especially given the comment on the issue that these did not come in
with the licence header, I think we need an iCLA for this.  I'm
uncomfortable with having @author tags for someone who hasn't signed
an agreement.  (At least, I don't see this name on Jim's page [1].)

Is there a reason the copyright date on the new files is 2004 ?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Wendy

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
As I wrote in my response to your comment on the issue, he has faxed
in an ICLA already - it hasn't been processed so far, but it will
definitely be very soon.

In cleaning up an older issue, I have found Ernst Fastls name there
now - so that seems to be settled now.

regards,

Martin

--