Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/01 16:28:37 UTC

Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure

Hello,

I've deployed the test infrastructure app  to http://harmonytest.org .
It is mostly for demo purpose - the disk space is not too large - I
hope it will move somewhere else after evaluation.  Please try to
upload your test results there and send comments/wishes about the app
- I'll try to implement them.

There is no design because I didn't dare to make it Apache-looking :)

The problem I see is that DRL VM version as seen is 'java.exe
-version' is not seen in System.getProperties() as is not recorded in
xmls with test results because of it. It's hard to identify the
configuration the tests were run on - I think version information
should be added to properties.

I don't want to send the account data to the list - please let me know
if you want to have access to the site.

Posted by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com>.
> I think we'd want this to be "registered user can add user"

Done. I'm still the only person with login - send me your
login/password to register.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com>.