Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by apache maillist <ap...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 19:52:25 UTC

Which schedule job will run first in 1.0.3?

Hi all,

I have 3 schedule jobs as below in Continuum 1.0.3
0 0 13 ? * THU 0
0 0 ,7,10,13,16,19 * * ? 0

Can someone tell me which schedule would run first at 1PM on every Thursday?

Thanks.

LJ

Re: Which schedule job will run first in 1.0.3?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I don't know, I think it will depend on the order you added them in continuum.
But I don't think it's a good idea to run more than one schedule at the same time.

Emmanuel