Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Sylvia <sy...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/17 03:26:11 UTC

[Proposal] Collect Use Cases about `kafka-logger` and `dubbo-proxy` Plugins

Hi, community

I recently saw something about `Kafka-logger`
<https://apisix.apache.org/docs/apisix/plugins/kafka-logger/> and `Dubbo-proxy`
supporting HTTP request proxy
<https://apisix.apache.org/docs/apisix/plugins/dubbo-proxy/> with Apache
APISIX in the mailing list.

In recent months, the Apache APISIX Community has carried out community
cooperation with many Apache Projects (i.e Apache
RocketMQ\Pulsar\SkyWalking) and accumulated rich experience in this process.

In addition to the ecology mentioned above, we would like to collect some
usage scenarios related to Apache Kafka and Apache Dubbo.

If you use Kafka or Dubbo related plugin scenarios in the process of using
Apache APISIX, feel free to share with us!

We are cheerful to accept your contributions and will publish them
simultaneously on the Apache APISIX website.

You can send us file or article links to the mailing list or slack channel
#apisix, also can put any words in our discussions
<https://github.com/apache/apisix/discussions/5841> on GitHub.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

--
Best Regards

Sylvia <https://github.com/SylviaBABY>

Re: [Proposal] Collect Use Cases about `kafka-logger` and `dubbo-proxy` Plugins

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
please send to Kafka and Dubbo dev@a.o too, thanks.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair