Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Valery Ciareszka <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 18:33:20 UTC

username change issues

Hi all.

Is it possible for domain admin account/user account to change its name +
generate api keys in cloudstack ? I did not found such possibility while
logged in as either user or domain-admin account. It seems that only root
admin can do that but that would be very illogicall.

Valery

http://protocol.by/slayer

RE: username change issues

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Valery,

The ability for a Domain Admin / User to generate their own API / Secret Keys is coming in version 4.1 which will be hitting the streets very soon.

I touched on this at the recent CloudStack European User Group Meet Up, and you can find all of the slides from the session here

http://www.shapeblue.com/2013/04/16/cloudstack-european-user-group-meeting/

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Valery,

Currently that is a root admin function only. I believe there are
enhancements in progress for that to change.

Matt