Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Pedro Serralha <pe...@elegedata.com> on 2014/01/26 15:39:58 UTC

Spark Datagrid Drag and Drop

Good afternoon guys

I've search Apache Flex Jira to find if this  problem has been already
solved, and I couldn't find an definitive answer.

I know that it exists a way to drag and drop items between spark datagrids,
founded on Alex's blog.

But it has an anoying problem that doesn't work with multiple selected
items.

I'm currently using 4.6 version ( yeah slap me in the face :P )

Thank you

Cumprimentos / Best Regards

Pedro Serralha

Re: Spark Datagrid Drag and Drop

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The Apache Flex Spark DataGrid should have Drag and Drop built in. See the
dragEnabled/dropEnabled flags and related events.

Posted by Pedro Serralha <pe...@elegedata.com>.
Thank you guys

I'll install the new SDK then.

Cumprimentos / Best Regards