Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Adam Constabaris <ad...@clownsinmycoffee.net> on 2007/03/22 03:29:38 UTC

Trunk not building 2007-03-21

Hi.

I have two questions about the trunk:

1) g14n?  I can't figure that one out, the nearest term I could think
of, "globalization" doesn't seem to fit ... =)
2) as in subject; with the creation of the g14n dependency and the
move of the IRI-related classes to it, the "core" module from trunk
won't build from root using maven or ant.

The first is pure curiosity; the second is FYI, rather  than any kind
of direct call to action.

cheers,

AC

Re: Trunk not building 2007-03-21

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
I went ahead and renamed the package to i18n and fixed a build error
that I had missed previously.  It should build no problem with Ant.  The
i18n code needs its own maven pom in order for the maven build to work.
 I'll have to let someone else come up with that.

- James

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok. the tests should be fixed now.  Sorry about that.  My only excuse is
a 18 month old who has been on a total Daddy Is Really Cool To Play With
trip all night.  The data files have been recreated and checked in.

- James

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
ok. the test failures are expected.  I need to recreate the unicode data
files (which I'll do shortly).

- James

Posted by Adam Constabaris <ad...@clownsinmycoffee.net>.

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
...I had been planning on just renaming it to "i18n"

- James

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
The g14n is temporary... and is an unfortunate typo.  Thanks for
pointing out that I've forgotten how to count.  :-).  Suggestions for a