Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Scott Schneider <Sc...@symantec.com> on 2013/09/18 02:16:41 UTC

Querying a non-indexed field?

Hello,

Is it possible to restrict query results using a non-indexed, stored field?  e.g. I might index fewer fields to reduce the index size.  I query on a few indexed fields, getting a small # of results.  I want to restrict this further based on values from non-indexed, stored fields.  I can obviously do this myself, but it would be nice if Solr could do this for me.

Thanks,
Scott

RE: Querying a non-indexed field?

Posted by Scott Schneider <Sc...@symantec.com>.