Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/19 07:44:12 UTC

Releasing openapi soon?

Hi everyone,

I recently fixed some JSON-B mapping in our Microprofile openapi impl.

If there is no objection, I'd like to release it soon but it can need some
testing from your part if you already rely on it to ensure there is no
breaking change with your impl or that you can grab an compatible
implementation - we can assume we will release johnzon 1.2.0 soon here.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Releasing openapi soon?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Will start this morning if noone shouts