Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 8anasis papakostas <li...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/28 20:55:32 UTC

Help!! How to debug?Urgent!

Hi,
I'm stuck with a quite simple example that I'm working on. What is the best
way to debug the Java code in an XSP? I mean I can't even add an <xsp:expr/>
tag in the XSP and I don't get any output (HTTP 404 file not found). The
strange thing is that the *.java file is updated when a request it and I
don't get any exceptions. I don't know what is wrong and takes for ages to
debug a spelling mistake. It is very frustrating. Please send any
suggestions. It is kind of urgent!
Thanks in advance

RE: Help!! How to debug?Urgent!

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Have in sitemap

   <map:handle-errors type="404">
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/error2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:handle-errors>

it will show an exception stacktrace

Vadim