Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/19 11:40:24 UTC

Re: [S2] - Bamboo S2 Main Build still failing

Build still failing, but a different error now. The Jasper Reports
Plugin fails with a dependency that cannot be found:

"No versions are present in the repository for the artifact with a
range [1.0.0,)

jfree:jcommon:jar:null"

I've had problems with version ranges and maven before, but I can't
seem to reproduce this on my local machine. It would be nice to get
the build going again. It has been red for a long while now.

Nils-H