Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by BAUDOUIN Thierry <tb...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/05/23 01:02:32 UTC

retrieve text value from textarea oh HtmlEditor

BAUDOUIN Thierry <tb...@yahoo.fr> a écrit : Hello,

i use  <t:inputHtml  like this:

    <f:view>

    <h:form>
        <h:outputText value="Titre:"/>
      <h:inputText value="#{ForumBean.titre}"  required="true"/>

            <t:inputHtml value="#{ForumBean.text}"
                    style="height: 60ex;"/>

            <h:commandButton  action="#{forumBean.saveMessage} value="Submit"/>

        </h:form>

     </f:view>

After edit text and submit, i can't retireve text written in my method bean saveMessage.

why ?

---------------------------------
  Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

---------------------------------

RE : Re: retrieve text value from textarea oh HtmlEditor

Posted by BAUDOUIN Thierry <tb...@yahoo.fr>.
thanks but i can't download dojo-faces*.jar.
web site is down ..

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> a écrit : I am not sure,

I'd suggest, go with the dojo-based editor

value="#{bean.input}"/>

see [1]

[1] http://www.jroller.com/page/mwessendorf?entry=myfaces_meets_dojo_toolkit

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

---------------------------------

Re: retrieve text value from textarea oh HtmlEditor

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am not sure,

I'd suggest, go with the dojo-based editor

<f:view>
  <s:dojoInitializer require="dojo.widget.Editor"/>
  <h:form>
    <h:inputTextarea id="editarea2" styleClass="dojo-Editor"
value="#{bean.input}"/>
    <h:commandButton action="#{bean.publish}" id="submitted" value="Save"/>
  </h:form>
</f:view>