Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Kevin Smith <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 17:01:48 UTC

Java

I kept having recording issues last night.  I tried both Firefox and Edge.
What would happen is I would be recording and all of a sudden the
participants would asked where I went.  I could hear them, see them but
they couldn't see or hear me.  When I tried to type into the chat window it
would act like it took it but nothing would show.  I am running Windows 10
with the latest Java install.  When I stopped recording...the issue went
away?  Anyone else run into this?

Re: Java

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can connect using same name to have full access to the recoding

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Java