Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tremal Naik <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 17:59:45 UTC

JBoss + Tomahawk + Tiles = Problem!

Hello folks,
this is the first time I ask for help on this list.

I tried to run the Myfaces examples 1.1.6 on Jboss 4.2.2. I only had
to strip the myfaces jars from the lib folders since they collided
with the SUN JSF libraries provided by Jboss. Most of them work well,
but I have some problems with tiles.

The myfaces-example-tiles-1.1.6 application, that was working
perfectly on Jboss 4.0.5 now returns a blank page. I have the same
problem with another application which was migrated from Struts to
JSF, using Tomahawk tiles support.

It looks that all the contents between <f:view> and </f:view> is missed.

Unfortunately, no exception or error is thrown. I tried to debug the
application, but I didn't find any clue.

Did anybody experience the same problem? Can you help me please?

--
TREMALNAIK