Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 17:57:40 UTC

New developer to Apache PhotArk

HI PhotArk developers,

I stumbled upon this project while reading about SCA and Apache Tuscany.
I think project has very good and extendable design especially with support
of
Java content repository and using SCA programming model.

Looking forward to contribute any way I can to make it better and cooler.

Nice to meet you all.

- Henry Saputra

Re: New developer to Apache PhotArk

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Wiki is not yet available.You can discuss new ideas/features here on ML or
create Jirra issues.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com